Welcome! remember to leave a tag =)
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday, July 08, 2006

Trust

I fondle with it once. I fondle with it twice. Both have disastrous results. Is hard to regain back once it had been lost. Everything became a shade of darkness with only a speck of glow in it. It is so hard to earn back the trust that we all once had.

I juz hoping that our friendship will be like once before. Going out together and have loads of fun. however, it seems like is too far-fetched now. It is not that i support him, is juz that i dont wan to lose another friendship. It is hard to make friends, what most when we are juz school friends when there is little sly and cunning motive in one's self than when you are making friends in society. They will betray you behind your back, however, wear a smile and say encouraging words in front of you.

can we once become friends like last time? i hope so. breaking a bond juz because of a game seems quite ridiculous.


posted - 12:18 PM