Welcome! remember to leave a tag =)
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday, July 23, 2005

woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side,coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole left life came crashin

Im so lonely so lonely,
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely
I have nobody....................

*yo* not sleepy yet. nothing to do now. sianx. juz finish memorising ci yu shou ce. den watch a old chinese show till 2am. wad should i do now?!?! hmz.. make milo!! yea. later i go make one. well~~been thinking of her every moment when i free or busy. practically almost the whole time. now, i rarely take train juz hoping to catch her in bus 106.I will take every chance if there is a glimpse of hope.wondering wad she doing every second. haiz. miss her.

Im so lonely so lonely,
Im mr. Lonely mr. Lonely........(continue)

*A smile that you giv to him/her will bring eternal memories to the person*


posted - 3:00 AM