Wednesday, June 01, 2005
sianz. now doing chinese compo.. Realli nothing to do le.. I so bored...
Todae morning went to school to meet zhenlin for the english oral paper. Went to borrow his as mine is lost. blehx. didnt noe why mi memory is failing mi so quickly. Todae the weather pattern is so wwwwweird..... stop rain stop rain. all this long holidays seem to go past so quickly... and now is already wednesdae? or izzit thursdae? lost count. Everidae seem to be like sundae as it always be. This fridae is english oral. So scare. Yesterdae i practise reading.. i sound like a china "boy" speaking english. Pronouciation is soooo weird. Gonna fail le. *weep* . K, lets stop toking abt work.
I WANNA watch madagascar... did i spell correctly? hmz.. Mi sister sae is veri furni. and i realli need an show tt can make mi laugh rit now. I feel so "depress"? yea. hmz.. but i always watch alone de. hahaz. weird man one should sae. Who wanna watch madagascar remember to tell mi!!!
*hope she doesnt caught in the rain and catch a cold*
posted - 2:15 PM




