Sunday, June 05, 2005
hihi. Another dae pass le. Now 1 dae older. hahaz. Juz now reading mi previous blog. The one that i created be4 this blog. I found out tt mi previous life ( Before entering sec 2) it seems that i enjoy my life but ever since i reach sec 2, I become as sad as ever. I wish that i can return to my past life. It seems as though i hav recarnated to worst in sec 2.
I hav found a true aim that i will work against. I will try to find mi previous life again. enjoying myself like i used to be. I muz sae sorry to everyone that i hurt emotionally or physically. I hope i can seek fer ur forgiveness. I been overcomed by greediness and jealousy. I found out whom i liked le. whom i want to be wif. i will be honest and be the guy whom i am last time.
Sorry
-=[] Understanding is the first step to acceptance []=-
posted - 1:19 AM




