Thursday, May 05, 2005
-1210- those who noe wad this no. means. gd fer u!! Hahaz..
Todae had my ss test. Terrible.. veri terrible. HOpe i can pass and get good marks. I so afriad!! i tried mi best to link up all mi points. Hope the teacher understand wad i write. I was scribbling instead of writing. Hahaz. Wish mi Bad luck(it;s always turn out opposite)Juz fail mi chemistry last test paper. And scored fer mi chemistry last second paper. Hahaz.. Hur?!?! should i be happi or sad??!?! weirdz. Hmz.. all mi results sux.. better *steam* le. Hahaz. Cannot slack animore. Life has change fer mi. I hope it change fer the better
Tmr mi mother and brother going to genting. Two of them onli. Father dont noe whether going anot. Sighz. cannot go wif them. Blehx. wanna try out the theme park. last time go there wif school nv go at all. Instead, i spend 50 sing buck on arcade. In the end no time to use finish. I still go insert three coins inside the dance machine. hahaz.. then nv play at all. I wasting sia. In the end, i go back to singapore wif the token. Muhahahahaz. Not stole ritz? hehe. Hmz..hope mi mother and little brother hav fun. HAppi MOTHERS DAY ANIWAE!!!
Nxt week is exam marathon. I better buck up ehz? WISH ALL YISS AND FRIENDZ GD LUCK FER NXT WEEK TEST!!! (zhen lin going to treat us two bowls of beacurd if he pass ^_^) tt make it 6 pple. Hahaz.. 1st is mi, weiting, zhenliang, desmond,jerial, jun hui. did i miss out anione?? hmz.. dont think so.. oh yea.. and tat lin. Hahaz. jeriel dont noe whether included. Hmz.. Hope he pass. wish everyone luck.. but mi bad luck!!!!!! KAMBATEI!!!(izzit spell like this)(jap word)
posted - 6:48 PM




