Welcome! remember to leave a tag =)
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tuesday, March 29, 2005

hihi.. sighz.. mi ss still juz pass onli.. blehz. My whole life is messed up. Currently, feeling veri stress up. I dont noe a lot of things.. Millions of questions to ask. Ask the teacher, dunno wat the hell he explaining. I seriously need some attention here! Going to hav a physics and A maths tuition. YAY! Hope it doesnt giv mi parents heavier workload. Haiz, i wish tt mi life is well-planned by someone.

I Got high fever last sat. Which is on 26 of march. yea. Middle of the nit got it. Blehz. Never go to school on monday, i dont understand a lot of things. Physics, i like blur blur. Though the teacher nv go through new topic. i still confuse. Physics is not my type now. Wish that after i got tt tuition, my life is smooth.

English is still usual. Got a b4.. yea veri bad.. haiz.. tuition doesnt help. Better read more books to improve mi vocab. Life is different now. Gotta sturdi hard. Frm tmr onwards, my lifestyle will change. Fer sure it will. I will make it. Hope i succeed.. bauiz. Tc of everyone. Haze nowadays causes lots of sickeness. So take Care!


posted - 11:01 PM