Tuesday, January 18, 2005
YEA!! tell u some good news..firstly.. I can cope up wif mi mathematics.. hahahaz... secondly.. I GOT A CCA!! yea..abt time le.. hahaz.. join SJAB(st. john) oolalala... i still a recruit.. and the onli sec 3 hu is STILL A RECRUIT!!! muz get cca points.. also muz have some ranks.. hahaz.. tallest guy in the squad.. the squad i am in.. hahaz..cause all sec 2s and 1.. onli mi sec 3.. then still got wat hur? yea... thirdly... about romance.. yea yea.. lastly... ermz.... *counting*.. no more le.. hahaz.. kz.. now fer the bad news..
YEsterday.. my com siao de... so llllllaaaagggyyy.. yea.. cant even go online arz.. but now can le.. nice nice.. then homework is packaging up due to SJAB.. and fer some other reason..*wink*.. hoping holiday faster come.. then can revise properly.. nv hav a good starting... I found a person who has the same bdae as mi!! hehe.. kz le.. got to do chemistry.. sayonara..
posted - 8:52 PM




