Welcome! remember to leave a tag =)
<body>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Friday, November 26, 2004

Juz eaten bean curd frm jollibean..so full..hahaz...kz..been to chalet frm tuesdae to fridae..juz tok some part of it..

Tuesdae
Meet up wif desmond at the pasir ris MRT station... then took a bus to the chalet where Elaine will bring us to the room allocated.. den play wif PS2..till another grp arrived.. then desmond and I went to play bowling.. after that suppose to go to pasir ris theme park de..but unfortunately it rain so in the end nv go.. in the nitez.. everyone who come to chalet that day go to pasir ris mall and eat dinner/supper.. after that went to library till 10pm..den desmond went home and we went back to the chalet.. slept at 4am…as I went to watch Chinese show…

Wednesday
Dont noe wat I do todae...but I think weiting arrived todae ritz? Should be.. went out wif him and shuan..do not noe whether the gurls got come..but I think they got..play taitee todae…and lost $1.10 to the players..cause we gambling..hahaz..heck la..:P:D.. after that around 10pm weiting had to go home le.. I followed him back to the bus-stop..but changed idea and followed him to red hill cause I do not want to go back home that early.. managed to catch the last train the pasir ris..so u can imagine how late..hahaz.. when reaching back..I go arcade wif shaun..hahaz..cause I do not wan to go back that early:P:D...naughty hor? Uh huh..hahaz.. then around 2am then went back...todae nv slp at all cause the boys watched soccer show... and I reading the resident evil book..

Thursdae
Went to watch sun rise at east coast by myself...set off around 6.30 I think... dont think anione will wan to go.... veri cooling and the sunrise was veri..extremely beautiful... around 7.30 went back to pasir ris.. but have not go back to the room yet.. I went strolling at the beach..sitting down there looking at the ships at the harbour and writing words on the sand..[dont tell u the words] hahaz.. then built a barrier to fight against the current..childish hor? Uhhuh..hahaz..but then the current still managed to broke the barrier after a few minute..then I went back to the room.. in the room..i keep knocking onto hard object..woke up pam I tink..hahaz.. toe hurts..play solitare in the room alone.. when almost everyone was awake..went to tampiness to watch polar express..the show was practically nonsensical lor..keep on singing..and tok about "believing in yourself..or other things that u once did not believed in"..waste monei la..so dont recommend u to watch tt movie..then around 3 went back..supposed to go wild wild wet de..but then going to rain..so nv go..in the end I go sleep until 6pm..then go barbecued..everyone was downstairs..while I upstairs watching xi lin men er..anti-sociable hor? Hahaz..yepz..after that shuan and bo xiang came up and watched wif mi..then when everyone upstairs..mi and shaun downstairs..went to check the price rental of the bicycle..but then the shop close so in the end nv go cycle..bought burger king before going back..cooked satays fer mi and shaun de.. but later once I reached upstairs all snatched away..but shuan got two sticks..when Elaine father bough more up..everyone snatched away..but I still have a woopper to go with..then shaun giv mi a stick of satay..nice hor?..hahaz..thank you..veri grateful..hahaz..seriously la.. then around 7.30 I went out to meet qiao ying and play arcade..dont get the wrong idea hor..juz friendz..dont noe why I always play Daytona..the gurl whom I played..always bang on mi car de..even though I nv bang onto theirs..and always happen at the last minute..supposed to get 1st de lor..but then qiaoying go bang on mi car..I got second..while she got 3rd..hahaz..I still win.. ^_^.. waste about 6 bucks while she waste 2 bucks.. after that she went back..and I send her to the entrance of the NTUC chalet..while I go back to the room..we both stayed in two different organizations..yar lar..blackjack and won 50 cents.. and supposed to go watch sun rise again but this time wif qiao ying..but then she dont wan..so I continue sleeping..then in the end sleep late..so nv go..sob sob..

Friday
Checked out at 11am and then went to watch movie wif my classmatez..watch The Incredible again..in the threatre mi and paul eating pizza..almost fell asleep..then the little boy behind me..touch mi shoulder and head lor..freak mi out twice..then got one time..paul and the gurl sitting beside mi...suddenly freak out..cause got one scene..the robot suddenly come out within the tree..hahaz..i freak out the 1st time also la..then later go back..the teacher who in charge of the maths project called while I was in the chalet..dont wan to call him back now..call later..hahaz…dont wan to have ani bad news..later 7.30pm got tuition..sob sob..dont feel lyk going..but still have to..haiz..

Pple who been to chalet most of the time saw mi alone in the balcony or in the room..cause I finding the truth in my heart..and reflecting what I been through in my sec 2 life..and being anti-social..had its reason also..told shaun and qiao ying..hope they forget..hahaz..kz le.. tata..


posted - 6:22 PM