Saturday, October 23, 2004
This is A "Poem" I Create Myself..Hope You Dont Mind Mi Language Or Poetry..Beginner..Will Improve Over Time..Hope You LIke It Bauiz..
~+~Loneliness,sadness and grieve is all i can sae~+~
~+~Juz wish that it can be gone one dae~+~
~+~Each Dae i want to be alone~+~
~+~Being Cast aside so that i can Think Over what I Done~+~
~+~Alone In The Room,I Look Above The Sky~+~
~+~Thinking About Her As Each Dae Goes By~+~
~+~Tears Formed And Dripped..~+~^" +
~+~Dripped From The Very Soul Within Me~+~^
~+~I Regret Fer What I Had Done~+~+
~+~Always Hope Fer A Second Chance~+~
~+~But I Dont Think She Will Forgive Me~+~^
~+~As Mistakes Have Been Made~+~
~+~Nethertheless,~+~
~+~I Still Keep Wishing And Hold Strongly To My Stand~+~
~+~Kept Thinking..~+~
~+~Thinking Till I Give Up My Last Breath~+~
~+~I'll Never Forgive Myself~+~
~+~And Try To Make Up For You~+~
~+~Fer Then,My Conscious Will Be Clear~+~
~+~I Kept Thinking...~+~
~+~Thinking..~+~
~+~Alone In The Room~+~
~+~My Heart Kept Sinking Deeper~+~
posted - 11:03 PM




